Google
 

Was my teacher like that?

1. Prepare a set of statements about yourself at the age of 8-10. Here are four about Mario: I used to read a lot. I'd often feel angry with my father. We went to the cinema from time to time. I used to have loads of friends. The first three statements are true, the last one is false. In preparing 12-14 statements about yourself at the age of ten mix true and false ones.
2. Tell the class you are going to dictate some statements about yourself when you were young. Some of the statements will be true, some false. They are to write the ones they reckon are true in one color and the false ones in the other. Give the dictation.
3. Ask the students to compare colors. They should try and justify their choices. Finally tell them which were true and which false.

No comments: